Today we were faced with the problem of how to update each other on, and keep a record of our progress. We decided on something similar to the quad charts from last year (Thanks Mrs. Jen!) but a little more manageable for us teenagers. As team leader, Garrett took on the job of making the sheet for us to fill up, and had it posted onto Rallyhood before the end of the meeting! We are all supposed to have a filled out weekly update sheet printed out to present at the beginning of the meetings, or electronic versions posted onto Rallyhood to present.
We also made an official timeline! We mapped out everything from design reports to the deadline for pilot scuba certifications. But since this is our first year trying something new like we are without as much mentor support as we have had previously, we fully expect our timeline to shift somewhat, hopefully not by that much though!